Static images like .jpg, .gif, .png, .jpeg, and many more
Digital movies like .mov, .mpeg, .mp4, .avi, .swf and many more
RSS feed information such as athletic scores, weather, stock tickers, emergency alerts, etc.
Live video from a cable box, satellite, DVD/Blueray player, etc.
The different formats of content can be displayed at the same time on different zones within the video wall.
- Easily display multimedia content such as live sporting events, public broadcasts, news channels, movies, advertising, or corporate media.
- Ideal for use in bars and restaurants, retail stores, conference rooms, boardrooms, waiting rooms, etc.
- Easily managed through a simple Web-based interface.
- Simple to use HDMI input interface: Accepts contents from any HDMI devices such as PC, Blu-Ray DVD, Satellite or cable receivers, web streaming box, etc.
- Stream media as far as 600 meters through ethernet.
- Wide variety of screen configurations from 2X1 up to 4X4 (2X2, 3X3, 2X3, 3X4, etc).
Features of Video Walls:
- Athletic stadiums or arenas
- Corporate boardrooms
- Shopping Centres
- Exercise facilities
- Pubs and restaurants
- Office Buildings
- Universities and schools
- Hospitals and healthcare buildings
- Waiting areas
- Transit Terminals
- Hotel lobbies
Video Walls are perfect for: